Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Pumpkin

The Pumpkin is my baby.  Her real name is Coco, but due to her colour she gets Pumpkin.


My Mum bought her for me when U was living alone as she said "it's nice to come home to a "live" thing".  I thought it was a funny thing to say at the time
 but since then Coco has become an integral part of my life.  
Every time I open the door she is there to say hello.  She sleeps with me, calms me down, comforts me, drives me insane and follows me around all the time.

I guess it is like having a child in some ways (not that I have one).  

She is at the vet today with Dr Peter and is having an operation.   I cannot go and get her for another 3 hours and 15 minutes.  I know she will be ok but I can't stop thinking of her so I've picked the photos I have of her that  show her personality the best.



Coco in the washing basket - making it impossible for me to finish hanging out the washing.




Here is Coco in a basket that now keeps all her junk.  Whenever there is a box or bag (or basket) she will crawl in and go to sleep.



Here she is on the dining table watching someone in the kitchen, hoping that they will find where her crunchies are kept and feed her.  I had forgotten about those lovely carnations.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...