Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekend Plans

Good morning,

This weekend is shaping up to be super busy. It's my first weekend back at work (though so many kids are sick at the moment).

The things I have to do are:

  • Put away sooooo much washing
  • Vacuum
  • Dust
  • Water my plants
  • Buy a birthday present for a 5-year-olds party tomorrow
  • Begin my last university subject (yeah)
  • Put away all the new vintage knitting pattern I bought over the last two weeks (I can't knit but it's my new addiction)
  • Begin a spring cleaning plan.
  • Clean out and re-pack the garage with my brother.  This is going to be a huge job as at the moment we can't even get in!
  • Write the Band Bugle
  • Post about my 50s far outfit.

The lovely blog 50s Gal has got me inspired to clean, clean, clean!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...