This weekend is shaping up to be super busy. It's my first weekend back at work (though so many kids are sick at the moment).
The things I have to do are:
- Put away sooooo much washing
- Water my plants
- Buy a birthday present for a 5-year-olds party tomorrow
- Begin my last university subject (yeah)
- Put away all the new vintage knitting pattern I bought over the last two weeks (I can't knit but it's my new addiction)
- Begin a spring cleaning plan.
- Clean out and re-pack the garage with my brother. This is going to be a huge job as at the moment we can't even get in!
- Write the Band Bugle
- Post about my 50s far outfit.
The lovely blog 50s Gal has got me inspired to clean, clean, clean!!!