Thursday, June 3, 2010

Smile!

Again, I know that I have not posted in forever but am getting busy as have picked up some casual teaching work and have the wedding in less than 3 months!  Also have secured a maternity position for all of term 3 at one of the best schools in Sydney so I'm over the moon and excited about that.

I have been remembering to take pictures but haven't been posting them so here are some pictures of me mainly with pin-curled hair and in outfits I like....



This dress is one of my favourites but now it's almost falling apart.  I pin curled my hair two days before and this is how it was on the third day.

Dress - Supre
Cardigan - Glassons
Shoes - Target
Bag - Vintage




Here is my hair another time that I pic curled it.  I tired to keep the back smooth and the curls around my face and nape of my neck.  The back was a bit uneven but I though it was ok.



This not-so-flattering picture of my face - and the ones that follow are how I did my hair on the first day after sleeping in pin-curls.  My hair was being horrible and I couldn't do anything with it so I had a go at some victory rolls and tried to give it some height at the top.



Here is my favourite grouch on the planet - Coco just after we moved.  She is loving living in a house and has been for a walk on the grass once or twice with her lead on.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...