I am now a newlywed!
We got married one week ago today and it was lovely. We have not received all our photos from our photographer but I do have some to show you. Here they are...
This is the view of the mountain behind we got married at Broke. I love the colours of the landscape.
This is when we are ready to leave the house. My bridesmaid was Jessy (right) and my Maid-of-Honour Christine (left).
This is before I walked into the room of waiting people! We were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony but it was too windy.
Saying our vows.
My favourite things on the day were:
- my Maid-of-honour making me pancakes for breakfast.
- Doing all the flowers myself. It was great to spend time with my family and friends the night before playing with flowers and ribbon (and saving a small fortune)
- The amazing wedding cake made by our friend.
- The sheep in the paddock next to the cottage we got ready in.
- My dress and everything just "working" together on the day.