Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Holidays

I am so full! I love the Christmas holidays - too much food, way too hot, going for a swim and then listening to the Boxing Day Test on my radio while finding homes for all my new presents.

I did some vintage presents for Christmas and will photograph them later today - including some that I bought for myself!

Here are some photos of food - what else - that I have been making and a photo of our new favourite little person - Ella Rose - but being in Australia we have all been calling her Rosella. She is 8 weeks old here and her and I were getting acquainted for the first time.



Boxing Day Breakfast - I made this for my husband. Toast with Christmas ham, smoked salmon, avocado, poached eggs and Bearnaise sauce.



Christmas Day Dinner - a Delia recipe for a onion and cheese tart - very good and so easy to make.



Christmas Day Lunch - a roast veggie tart with a gluten-free crust made from polenta, rice flour and cream cheese. My brother and Father always requests this.



Rosella - 8 weeks



Summer breakfast du jour



Borscht - my favourite soup and a but decadent with some Camembert and delicious bread to dip in.



The carnivores version Borscht with a some belly pork.



Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil that I grew. These are about the only 5 tomatoes not eaten by caterpillars.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...