We have friends coming over on the 23rd and for that I need to:
- Take the duck and turkey out of the freezer and put in the fridge (has anyone else heard the Alan Rickman answering machine on Family Guy) to defrost in time.
- Go shopping and buy the rest of the food
- Make a list of all the things I need to buy
- Finish putting everything we own back in its place after we moved all the furniture and contents to have new bamboo floors laid
- Finish wrapping all the presents which are strewn over the guest bedroom.
- Finish making presents so that I can complete above item.
- Clean the kitchen so I can do the above two items
- Put up Christmas decorations so it actually looks a bit festive- we have only got a wreath on the front gate so far.
- Clear out the fridge to make room for all the drinks.
For Christmas Day I need to:
- Make 2 vegetarian items (one for lunch and one for dinner) so that I will have something to eat. Though I do find it annoying that everyone wants to try them and that there will be none left for me to have seconds if I am still hungry - though still being hungry on Christmas Day has never happened in the whole history of my family I am sure.
In general I need to:
- Go and buy some 5c stamps so that I can send my Christmas Cards - these need to go today so that people get them before Christmas.
- Take a photo of my outfit today for a Daily Outfit post.
- Watch some TV while eating Christmas cake and drinking tea (hopefully Poirot).
- Finish cleaning all the saw dust that has made its way into everything that we own when they cut all the skotia for the floors
- Finish making labels for presents. I have made everything pretty much this year and will take some photos of all the food, drinks and wrapping that will hopefully eventuate!