Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I again, didn't really follow what i had planned except for on two days.  I think I see a trend emerging here...


I made Giada's tomato soup again (delicious) and i made a curry and pilaf rice to take to Church farewell dinner.  Plus I remembered to take a photo:


Here is the start of my Pilaf rice (rick cooked separately and then stirred through)


This weeks menu mostly comes from Donna Hay "No Time to Cook"

Monday: Taco's (my brothers choice)

Tuesday: mum's

Wednesday: Grandma's

Thursday: Potato and Porcini Soup (NTTC - p 94)

Friday: Broccoli, Almond and Lemon Pasta (NTTC- p 109)

Saturday: Polenta with Mushroom and Goats Cheese (p 47) and Lemon and Garlic Roast Broccoli and Cauliflower (NTTC p 145)

Sunday: Bruschetta/Flat bread Pizza

I'm also going out on a limb here and I promise to take a photo of everything I cook this week.  The camera is in the kitchen and everyone is on a pledge not to eat until I have taken the photo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...