Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Broccoli, Lemon and almond Pasta with grilled chicken


A very late one but first a review of last week:


My pasta without the chicken


It was fabulous!  I actually made everything I was supposed and both my beau and my brother thought things were great.   All the recipes were from Donna Hay (No Time to Cook - which is on the best seller lest this week).  See lasts week Menu Plan monday for a re-cap.



Creamy Potato and Porcini Soup

The soup was a knockout, as was the pasta.  The only thing I would say is that servings are huge compared to what I am used to - especially with regards to polenta - which couldn't keep.
This week is crazy for us... It's our engagement party Friday, so hopefully having food sorted will make it easier.


Mushrooms with Polenta and Goat's Cheese


Monday: Enchiladas (the boys have declared every Monday to be Mexican Monday!)

Tuesday: Mum's

Wednesday: Grandma's

Thursday: Minestrone Alla Milanese (p 250 of Spices, Seasonings and Herbs- the Definitive 
Cookbook - I'll let you know)

Friday - Engagement Party!!!

Saturday - Lamb chops and Baked Veggies with melted Halomi and Chili

Sunday - Jacket Potatoes with toppings (beans, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole,) and chicken 
breasts wrapped in ham with cheese inside.



Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...