Monday, April 11, 2011

My first YouTube video - 21 questions

I have been watching a few vintage channels on YouTube - especially for the hair and one channel that I subscribe to is LisaFreemontStreet. She did a 21 questions video and tagged everyone who had watched it to reply. It has taken me ages, but I though this would be a great way to introduce myself to everyone (well all 9 people) who follow me!





Here are the questions:

QUESTIONS:
1. Are you named after anyone?
2. When was last time you cried?
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
7. Whats your favorite cereal?
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
9. What is your eye color?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
11. Favorite smells?
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or television?
14. Whats the furthest you've ever been from home?
15. Do you have special talents?
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
18. Do you have any pets?
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
21. What do you want to be when you grow up



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...