Sunday, October 14, 2012

Waiting for baby

From here


We only have 2 and a half weeks left until out baby is due.  My Mum has had a re-occurring dream that it would come today (14th) but nothing so far.

We are ready and waiting - the baby has a bed and 2 million nappies and I have read every parenting article I have been able to get my hands on.  We also have so many lovely outfits for the baby courtesy of family, friends and neighbours.

What am I going to do in the next two weeks?  Maybe:

  • Actually take photos of things to blog about and for the baby to have in the future
  • Clean the oven 
  • Finish making Christmas presents
  • Watch all of Downton Season 1 and 2
  • Give myself a manicure
  • Dust the house
  • Shread all the papers sitting in the shredding pile
  • Mend the 500 items in the mending basket.

Any other ideas?...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...