We only have 2 and a half weeks left until out baby is due. My Mum has had a re-occurring dream that it would come today (14th) but nothing so far.
We are ready and waiting - the baby has a bed and 2 million nappies and I have read every parenting article I have been able to get my hands on. We also have so many lovely outfits for the baby courtesy of family, friends and neighbours.
What am I going to do in the next two weeks? Maybe:
- Actually take photos of things to blog about and for the baby to have in the future
- Clean the oven
- Finish making Christmas presents
- Watch all of Downton Season 1 and 2
- Give myself a manicure
- Dust the house
- Shread all the papers sitting in the shredding pile
- Mend the 500 items in the mending basket.
Any other ideas?...