Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meal Plan - a little late



I have had a crazy but very exciting week. My best friend got married and I was lucky enough to be asked to be her bridesmaid.  Here is a picture of what I wore and how beautiful she looked:





Here is my menu plan that I am already in the middle of and have not really followed at all!  I am trying to cook from my pantry and freezer with only a small shop done for fresh fruit and veg (supposedly happening in the middle of the meal plan).  I have left out lunches because I did not really plan for them and they usually end up a mix of leftovers and easy things to make like cous cous.





Week 1

Friday -  day before wedding
B - out
L - out
D - out

Saturday
B - out
L - out
D - out

Sunday
B - Scrambled eggs
L - --
D - Quesadillas

Monday
B - boiled egg and toast soilders
L
D - Hot smoked salmon and vegetable quiche

Tuesday
B - Oatmeal
L -
D - Prawn toasts and chinese greens

Wednesday
B - Banana and soy milk smoothie
L
D - Bouef Bourgonion/ Vegetable Stew

Thursday
B - Peanut butter toast
L
D - leftovers


Week 2
Friday
B - Baked Beans
L
D - out for dinner/freer meal


Saturday
B - Poached eggs and breakfast tomatoes
L
D - dumplings and laksa

Sunday
B - crumpets
L
D - baked eggs with spinach (from the book Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights - the website is worth a visit just for the graphics)

Monday
B - baked beans on toast with melted cheese
L
D- Avocado and Prawn brown rice sushi

Tuesday
B - Oatmeal
L
D - Pasta bake

Wednesday
B - baked beans
L
D - leftovers

Thursday
B - oatmeal
L
D - mochi with tamari and ginger and miso soup **


**This meal is something my husband will not eat - he would rather be hungry - just so you know.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...