Tuesday, February 17, 2009

University

What is going on with my university (University of New England)?

Here I am ready to go with all my textbooks, my practicums booked in and trying to find out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing and....nothing!

Last year when we had to sign on for group work online I ended up being a group with a few other people but I mainly chatted with myself about the assignments. I do not want to be in the same boat this year (as I am determined to have my best uni year ever - this being hopefully my last). So, I have been logging on every day to try and sign on for my group but it hasn't happened yet.

If it doesn't hyappen soon I'm going to have to watch all my getting in the mood for study movies again: Little Women, You've Got Mail and Mona Lisa Smile.

Not that it would be a bad thing...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...