Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday

There are so many things that I would like to do today that have been inspired by all the lovely and amazingblogs I have been reading latley. 

Here is a list:

  • Sleep- in
  • Have brunch at someone's place
  • Go Vintage shopping
  • Go to the Macro 70% closing down sale.
  • Really focus on styling one room at a time using antiques and vintage pieces.
  • See my Marmee and go to the French Patisserie in the Rocks with her to get macaroons.
  • Have the Beau home.
  • Watch all of Mad Men Season 1 again.
  • Go for a walk to Long Reef Headland
  • Set my hair.
And now for the boring reality:

  • Going to a six year old birthday which has a princess theme.
  • Going and buying a coffee plunger to replace the one I broke while on practicum.
  • Study for an exam I have on Thursday (argh!)
  • Setting school work for the week for my new classes.
  • Vacuuming.
  • Doing 10 000 loads of washing.
To make this very boring list seem more interesting I will post stacks of pictures that have been lurking on the camera

   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...