Here is my hair from last night. It involved some backcombing, pinning and hairspray. I also did some Marilyn inspired make-up, with the wings. I don't think it looked too over the top - especially when I had my glasses on.
The other photos are of my current half-macrobiotic breakfast (polenta with ginger, tamari and a coffee) and the view the other morning. The light was just incredible - I wish I could take better photos to show just how wonderful it was.
The plan for my first Sunday no study to do is:
- Be the Perfect Housewife and do dusting and washing until the cows come home.
- Do some cooking today so during the week I will not be living on junk - well healthy junk but it's still not great.
- Try not to miss my Beau too much - I haven't seen him for 15 days now - that's the longest it has ever been.
- Watch Mona Lisa Smile
- Hopefully go op-shopping and food shopping.
- Visit my best friend, Christine, will she is at work and get a coffee