Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekend

I am hoping that this weekend will be filled with:

  • Catching up with friends
  • Watching old movies
  • Reading cookbooks
  • Vintage Shopping
  • Baking
  • Pin curling my hair
  • Reading lots of vintagey blogs
  • Learn how to charge the new camera so I can take some more photos for my blog
  • and no study - because I'm now on university holidays!!!!!
I cannot believe how fast my practicum went.  I thought that it would be boring being at the same school every days for 4 weeks, but instead I had a great time and didn't even run out of outfits (one of the other male teachers remarked he had never seen me wear the same thing twice).

I enjoyed it a lot but am glad it's over as I have felt bad about the amount of time I have spent away from my paid work (conducting) and am hoping they still remember me.  I have left them with very close friends though - so they should be playing better than ever before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...