Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy Weekend



I had a very busy weekend, so not surprisingly did not complete aforementioned list!
Here is a picture of the weather on Saturday:

I performed with the ensemble I am part of (Sydney Northern Beaches Symphonic Wind Ensemble).  The other groups that played were the NSW Ambulance Band and the Mona Tones. We played four works:
The Hornet Nest - Ralph Hultgren
Colonial Song- Percy Grainger
Kurrajong - Adrian Hallam
Kosiosko - Brendan Collins 
We sounded pretty well.  I ran the canteen as usual so I could sip tea throughout the performance!
Sunday night we went out to our favourite Japanese resturant in Manly (Izumi) and tried things we had never had before (we usually always get the banquet with is lovely).
We had:
Sashimi for 2
Yakitori chicken
Kushiage
Tempura Prawn Roll and
Warm Sake
then Copenhagen!
Here is a picture of my hair after trying SKM wonderful hair tutorial, as you can see the result not so glamourous.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...