Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the Downhill Run

Last night my boy and I went to a farewell for a friend who is heading Thailand today... Just hours after the Australian Government upgraded their travel warning.  Hope everything goes well for him.
Here is what I wore last night...

I am a little sunburnt from the a swim yesterday.  The water was freezing (well 19).
I'm also a count down to school holidays, lets see... ahh... 10 more school days left!!!
In that time I have 5 presentations days, three different carol services, my boys 30th weekend (in the Hunter Valley), to finish Christmas shopping and to organise all my teaching for next year!
Most people who come over to our place say how lovely the view is.  I have to agree and so will post a photo of the view every day I post.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...