The first thing to do is to list my goals:
- I want to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes.
- I want my skin to glow
- I want to stop wasting so much food
- I want to be able to fall asleep and wake up more easily
- I want to reduce my cellulite
- I want better circulation.
So today I started. I haven't followed everything exactly. I did have some coffee (a small plunger worth!) and I didn't have the proper breakfast as I didn't have all the ingredients yet. The food today was nice and tasted yummy and didn't take long to make at all. I couldn't eat the specified 100g of oats for breakfast and I was hungry later. I also didn't eat the afternoon tea because I couldn't be bothered even though I was hungry.
So my goal for tomorrow is no coffee and eat everything specified - although some of the stuff is out of season so I am going to substitute - and I'm going to Mum's for tea.
Tomorrow the menu is:
B - Water
- Dandelion Tea
- Berry Smoothie
MT -Bowl of grapes
L - Miso Soup
- Avocado and PIne Nut Salad
AT - Crudities with Hummus and Dill
D - Mums (but listed is poached Monkfish with Tarragon and Spinach and Tomato Salad)