Thursday, July 23, 2009

There once was a brownie...

And I ate it last night!  It was delicious and I don;t really feel bad about it at all because yesterday was such a healthy day otherwise.

For the dinner I was asked to I took the Lemon and Fennel Coleslaw which was yum (though I did cook the fennel in some water because I know not everyone likes its string anise taste).

I discovered the most delicious thing ever yesterday (beside the brownie) - cherry tomato halves with hummus and dill on top.  I could have eaten 20 (I stopped at six).

Todays menu is:

B - Fruit Salad
- Nettle Tea
- Savory Quinoa

MT - Pink Grapefruit Juice - fresh

L - Soup with zesty avocado mayo and crudités

AT  - Bowl of grapes

- Aduki Bean Bake with Broccoli and Snow Peas

I am thinking that my bog is pretty boring without any pictures so I will try to take some more pictures of what I'm eating.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...