Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cocktail Cabinet

What is allowing e the freedom to make a different drink everyday without having to leave the house?  Why, it's my Art Deco cocktail cabinet of course.

I have a little problem you see.  For some reason I seem to have to won every food and drink staple just-in-case something happens.  Like, World War 3 or all the shops close or something like that.  My mother and grandmother are exactly the same.

Lately, I have been trying to only stock items that I can make healthy meals with (or healthy, happy-making drinks).

My cocktail cabinet is from an op-shop and features, a pop-top lid and two sets of shelves and three draws.  I have no idea what it is made from but I do so love the curved edge.

Here are some pictures of my cocktail cabinet (I'm too embarrassed to post my pantry or fridge).


2 comments:

50sgal said...

What a beautiful cocktail cabinet and how wonderfully stocked.

vintage_bel said...

Thanks 50s gal - I love the way you were doing up your dining room etc. I hope everything goes well at your new place. I know you will make it beautiful and practical.

If you need a drink - come on over(except the flight might be a little long)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...