Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mercury Rising

I cannot believe how hot it is!


However I am coping a little better now I have been for a swim and had a Champagne!

Alas, I have no photos to post from my holiday at Jindabyne because the beau decided to go and take the camera to Big Day Out and lost it!  He had fun though.

Over the next few days I'm hoping to get ready for back to school and actually be excited about about going back to work.  Like I was when I was little and just dying to get back to school and have homework to do.  No surprise I am a teacher!

The things I want to do before I go back to work are:
  • Send out engagement party invites
  • Have all my uni materials ready to go 
  • Have my timetable sorted out and have confirmed all lessons for week 2 of term.
  • Have the apartment perfect so I don't have to feel guilty about that.
  • I wanted to have the ironing done but that will never happen in this heat!
In the next few days I will take some photos of everything that's happen so my posts look a little more interesting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...