- New York Strip cooked Black and Blue
- Waygu steak cooked rare at the Red Oak Brewery - Sydney
- Hianese Chicken Rice - Singapore
- Mum's hot chocolate - the memory is probably better than the reality
- Chili candied olives at Barrenjoey House - Sydney
- Polenta for breakfast with pickled ginger and tamari
- Uncle David's Baked Cheesecake (which he won't make any more!)
- Tempura prawn roll at Izumi, Manly
- Freshly Baked warm sourdough bread with chive marscapone at Shore's restaurant, Mosman
- A firm goat's cheese with pear paste in the among the vines at McGuigan's, Hunter Valley.
This list is all I can remember at the moment.
This year I hope to eat at Tetsuya's and Bilson's and the Bather's Pavillion.
They don't seem to have very vegetarian menu's at these places but since I actually love meat and seafood and it's a once in a life time thing I might eat some. I know at Tetsuy'as you don't have a choice as there is a degustation menu, which features seafood.