Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pictures Galore



These are my last to Bentos for my Beau.  This one is based on a roast chicken dinner and pasta salad.
This bento is based on pasta salad, steak with Mango Mojo salsa and a roast beetroot and halomi salad.


This is my outfit for my Mum's 50th Birthday Dinner.  I thought it looked a little mod or like a girl who used to sell cigars and cigarettes.  My Aunt said I looked like I was out of the Jetsons.



Here are lots of photos from over the Australia Day weekend and my Mum's 50th.


Here is the whole family singing Happy Birthday to Mum with the Lemon Tart that we made together.  Her favourtie.





Coco helped her Mum and Grandma to make the Lemon Tart








Making the pastry from scratch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...