Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010 and New Year's Resolutions

Here are my resolutions for 2010

  • Continue my quest to become a better vegetarian - sometimes in 2009 I had fish and prawns and shellfish so this year I will cut out the shellfish.  In 2009 I also stopped drinking milk in most things (I did have the occasional hot chocolate or milkshake though) so in 2010 I will try to up the soy milk factor in those things.
  • I will go to church more.  Hopefully twice a month now.  One of these Sunday's I play the music at church but I would like to go another time.  However with our move this may be tricky so I will look for another Church when we move.
  • The Beau and I have decided to sit down together once a day for a meal.  This has become really important now that he is doing shift work.

  • Do exercise once a week (a walk or yoga counts).  Look to up this as I get better at the once a week.
  • Not to let things I can't fix get me down.  For example, people parking where they shouldn't where we live.
  • Blog at least twice a week.  One will be my menu plan and the other I will do a clothes or vintage related post.  I will also endeavor to proof-read my blogs so the spelling is not so atrocious.

  • In relation to my menu planning I am going to try and be better with money.  This year we are getting married and buying our first home, so I need to track my spending and really stick to my budget (especially as at this stage I am unemployed!).  I would like to keep a ledger like 50s Girl speaks of in her blog but am unsure of I should try it on the computer first.  I will have to look into this a bit more.
Here are some pics from where I was on New Year's Eve - in Balmain in Sydney.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...